Our Focus is the Washington DC Employment Law Process
Employment Attorney for Contract Negotiations, Wage Disputes and Class Actions
I focus primarily on protecting applicants and employees in every aspect of Washington DC employment law, in nationwide consulting agreements and throughout the employee/employer relationship.
On the one hand, I will negotiate:
- Hiring contracts
- Compensation agreements
- Employment severance agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Any lawsuits necessary to protect my clients’ rights
I also handle all aspects of cases challenging discrimination at work, workplace retaliation and harassment, which includes negotiations, EEOC complaints and employee lawsuits.
Washington DC Employment Law Attorney for Employee Rights
I handle all types of cases in which employers cheat employees of their rightful pay in wage and hour claims, including:
- Employers’ failures to pay minimum wage;
- Employers’ failures to pay overtime for employees entitled to overtime;
- Employers’ failure to pay wages due;
- Employers’ tampering with time records to cheat employees of the wages they have earned;
- Employers’ failure to make required contributions to benefit plans; and
- Other ways of cheating employees of pay or benefits.
In addition, I will handle other types of civil litigation on a case-by-case basis.
Employment Attorney for Employee Class Action Lawsuit Help
I represent both individuals and groups of people affected by the same problem. See the explanation of class actions on this web site.